Watch our video to learn more about working at Fehrenbacher Cabinets! Our company is an equal opportunity employer and considers applications for all positions without regard to race, sex, religion, color, national origin, pregnancy, genetic information for any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation to complete this application.
NOW HIRING: Office Manager/Purchasing Agent
Fehrenbacher Cabinets is seeking an individual to add to our office. This position is responsible for managing a multitude of general office functions as well as managing purchasing necessary items for the office, shop employees, and customers reporting to FCI partners.This full-time position will work Monday – Thursday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, and Friday 8:00 AM – 2:30 PM
- Greet customers via phone or walk-in and determine their needs and take appropriate action.
- Purchase necessary items for the office, shop and customer projects. Must be able to efficiently research, locate and identify the desired product at a reasonable price, purchase, receive and log in while keeping accurate records to help locate items for future projects.
- Organize stock purchases in a way that is efficient and accurate. Establish the best stocking amount to leverage buying power, while ensuring we have enough on hand at all times without creating excessive amounts tying up space and capital.
- Research appliances for customers and designers. Pull specs for designers and contractors. Quote packages. Create sales presentations that are clear, concise, and persuasive. File warranty info. Offer trouble shooting and maintenance tips. Schedule repairs and replacements.
- Project order sheets – efficiently, accurately, and organize as you process orders for all designers. Group orders to help reduce/eliminate shipping costs. Make sure all orders are here on time and before deadlines. Create and maintain an accurate log of items purchase, common and uncommon to help us easily recall for future projects.
- Create a schedule for ensuring all pricing is current for appliances, sinks, hardware, accessories and other items designers are quoting.
- Create work orders as current and former clients call in. Create a method for tracking, scheduling, following up on them and billing when complete.
- Convert designer quotes into statements for billing. Enter into the appropriate software efficiently and accurately.
- Learn our current process but look to expand our efficiency, accuracy, and organization by automating, researching, ordering, reporting, logging, and tracking with new software. If we don’t have the software or knowledge on how to create this, we need to research and find it. We want to improve our processes to make these job functions better for everyone involved.
- Other job functions may be assigned.
- Personable, positive and motivated
- Well-developed administrative and management skills
- Ability to train, teach and work well with others
- Create and maintain an organized work place
- Detail oriented while focusing on accuracy and efficiency
- Dedicated to continuous improvement
- Self-directed and flexible with the ability to work with minimal direction within the job scope.
Required Education/Training: Minimum of two years Associate’s Degree
Experience/Training: Five years office management experience preferred
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office Suite, QuickBooks, Google Calendar; Advanced knowledge in MS Excel would be very beneficial
Other Skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Physical demands of the job: Ability to work in an office environment; Ability to work in a shop/warehouse as it requires to maintain an organized receiving area and to ensure proper stocking amounts throughout shop