Watch our video to learn more about working at Fehrenbacher Cabinets! Our company is an equal opportunity employer and considers applications for all positions without regard to race, sex, religion, color, national origin, pregnancy, genetic information for any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation to complete this application.
NOW HIRING: Mill – General Labor
Fehrenbacher Cabinets is seeking an individual to add to our mill, working in a team atmosphere on a variety of general labor functions.This full-time position will work Monday – Thursday 6:30 AM – 5:00 PM.
- White wood sanding on moldings, doors, drawer fronts and cabinets in preparation for the finishing process.
- Apply small decorative moldings to doors, drawer fronts and panel ends as needed.
- Sand primer on doors, drawer fronts and cabinets in preparation for glaze or final coats of paint.
- Layout doors and panel ends, glue, assemble and check for square and flatness.
- Operate shapers to machine door panels and door and drawer edge profiles.
- Off-bear as needed on various machines; assist in loading, unloading, stacking and sorting material as it exits a machine.
- Position requires a person to be precise, organized and willing and able to help perform tasks in a timely manner as needed to help the constant flow of materials from the production to finishing departments.
- Safety must always remain a top priority for yourself and your co-workers.
- Personable, positive and motivated
- Reliable and hardworking
- Ability to train, teach and work well with others
- Create and maintain an organized work place
- Detail oriented while focusing on quality and efficiency
- Must be able to follow directions and identify the various processes documented for the department
- Dedicated to continuous improvement
- Self-directed and flexible with the ability to work with minimal direction within the job scope
Required Education/Training: High school education or equivalent
Experience/Training: Wood working experience is helpful, but not required. FCI is willing to train the right person.
Other Skills: Must be able to read a tape measure
Physical demands of the job:
- Ability to lift minimum of 75 pounds
- Ability to work 10-hour days in production setting
- Ability to work with hands and power tools